View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 03:26 PM   #11
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Let's see: village of 22, five of which are infectors. One out of four. Every fourth person. Starting from the top, and excluding myself, that's Lottie, Zil, Urwen (), Mac and Sally. There, case closed.
That was very fast, dear sir! Well, I mean, in these numbers, you may be on to something... but of course I would not exclude you from this. Ha! Anyone could say that! And more importantly, did you wash your hands? I have heard that Morgoth's Breath is contained the best... by... washing hands... okay okay, that sounds weird, I admit. Maybe by not breathing, then. In fact, a wise friend of mine said that if you hold your breath - like thus -------- and you don't start coughing, you are probably healthy. There! If everyone does this, case solved.

Can I also say that no matter the grave circumstances, it is wonderful to see you all again, kinspeople?

EDIT: x-ed with Zil, Lottie and Pitchwife
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote