View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 03:14 PM   #5
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
So was that a coincidence, or did we just overload the Downs by all refreshing at once? :O

Oh no: not the Badger! Still, I've heard good things about this 'quarantine' technique, so hopefully he will be the last death this village sees. Double-hopefully, we can quarantine the ones who've brought this evil on us quickly, and restore health and prosperity not just here, but in all Dor-lomin.

I really wish I could stick around and tug any loose threads that show up in the early discussion, but unfortunately deadline pretty much = bedtime for me. Should give me lots to sift through in the morning, and maybe an unspoilt overview will be just the thing to spot an incautious Infector.

(Tell you what, I can't help wondering how some of these roles 'work' in the setting. I picture Baby Turin pointing at someone and yelling 'if they lock me up I'm coughing all over you!'. Possibly I spend too much time around small children. Grabby U/L and 'ekzami' certainly sound strikingly familiar. )

... okay, I had to try three times to type 'ezkami' right; I think I might be tired. See you all in the morning!

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote