View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 11:53 AM   #39
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Great to see you Macalaure!

And oh yes, sorry Lhuna, I forgot your seriously disadvantaged position in the global map when thinking of timing things with mostly European / North American crowd. Even if you're probably quite used to it already, it's sad still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure
I'd prefer it if the quarantine vote is only revealed during the death narration. It wouldn't be much fun if a day's play just comes down to waiting to learn who the dead chose and then bandwaggon on that. And you know that's what's going to happen once a gifted is dead.
Ok. This could actually be a problem. Thanks for pointing it out Mac.

If the Seer dies late in the game and has not managed to reveal anything - or has left just some hints about her dreams, then there surely is a possibility of that problem. Although, if she doesn't have a wolf / wolves on her list, then it's not that a big one - and anyway, the wolves cold use the situation to their advantage (the seer has no "known wolf" and the QT votes for an innocent - the wolves leap on that: "let's follow the Seer!"). Hmm... let's think about that as well.

I'm all for the quarantined wolves being able to PM each other (by Night), but not to the living ones.

Also I think two hours before the DL might b better time for the QT-vote - unless 2-3PM - is too early for many Americans.

Let me hear your thoughts on the cobbler-role. We can include or not, just as the majority wishes.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote