View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 04:13 AM   #26
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Okay, so I finally read the rules and I like them! I prefer the dead (or the quarantined) actually casting a vote instead of empowering someone - as people have said, that's more straightforward and a little less distracting for the living. So a good idea!

However, I have one suggestion for improvement. Nogrod said that the most veteran "dead" would get the role of the tie-breaker if the quarantined disagree. Okay, that's one option, and that would make being lynched on Day1 kind of a consolation prize because you sort of become the leader of the quarantine for the rest of the game (makes being killed on Night2 the sad fate, I guess ).

But what about the most junior "dead" being the tie-breaker? This way it would change every Day, and possibly cause more chaos because the tie-breakers would have fresh grudges from the living thread in their minds. Of course, here the problem is that two people die for every lynch (the lynch and the night kill), so not everyone would get a go as the tie-breaker anyway. But I would give the tie-breaker role always to the previous lynchee - if it's the night kill, it cannot be a wolf (which is a little boring), and furthermore it might make sense storywise (the strongest in the qurantine is the one who was quarantined the last without showing any symptoms).

Third option is of course that the mod randomises the outcome in case of a tie. Or that it's the first one to get the top amount of votes. We do need to decide on a tie rule for the living thread too, anyway...

Thoughts?

Also, if we count the two last signups *waves* and the two wights in purgatory (errr) with their locked accounts, that makes 18 players. So, 4 wolves, seer, ranger and hunter?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote