View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #47
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Beorn - “Forceful” might be more accurate, but he certainly have bundles of energy, and is an entry that cannot be ignored.
Gondor – No Gondor was a stagnant culture, even in its youth it was merely a remnant of a glorious past. Now Numenor you could argue, had been an energetic (and innovative) society, but Gondor always seemed to be looking to the past, remembering what once was.
Butterbur- Definitely a contender, though “stressed” would be more accurate.
Thorin – Also a possibility, he definitely had his moments, he probably wasn’t special amongst dwarves, but he certainly was passionate about retrieving his stolen treasure.
Wargs – No, not really. They just seem wolfish.
Beregond – Yes in a way, again maybe “passionate” would be better, but he does display some qualities that might be described as energetic.
Mayor Moneybags - No
Sauron – I can see why some might pick him in this category, but personally I would never use that word to describe him.
Bill Ferny - No
Varda – I really have no opinion about this one

I did not actually forget about this, I just didn't really have time to sit down and have a proper look until now.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote