View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 01:53 PM   #127
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Galadster looked around, he was in a dark damp cell with a major headache, yet he felt different...

ah... what the...where am i?

Galadster looked around again, he found a dull metal bar i nteh ground and a couple of small rocks, he heard an orc guard outside cough

orcs... bloody orcs...

galadster took the metal bar and began banging the bars...

"stop that racket!"

galadster kept banging

"i said stop it!"

Galadster kept cosntantly banging the bar, till the orc guard came into the room and kicked him down through the bar

"i told you to stop it!"

no no, you can't find it!

"what? can't find what?"

you know the treasure here...bah i'm not suppose to tell you where this treasure is...

Galadster put it his hands on the ground as if to cover it, then the orc guard opened the cell and kicked galadster away

"if there is treasure it is mine"

the orc began to dig where Galadster had covered, then Galadster kickly punched the orcs jugular area, and the orc collapsed, trying to breath, but it couldn't.

Galadster then took the orcs sword and ran out, he looked around, he heard talking about these items, galadster went around and looked around the corner, there was 4 orcs, 1 in the back sleeping on a barrel againest the wall, three others going through Galadsters belongings, Galadster walked backwards and looked around another corner, it was an exit to the outside. Galadquickly ran back to the room with the orcs, took the orc sword he stole from the guard, and threw it at the sleepin orc, the 3 orcs turned to look at the now dead sleeper and wonder what happened, then Galadster ran in and grabed his scimitar that was on the table, he decapitated one of the orcs head when the other 2 turned around and tried to reach for their sowrds, but Galadster quickly cut off their arms and legs, leaving them there to bleed.

well that was interesting...

galadster quickly gathered all his belongings, including a full canteen of water from the orcs and he headed out, he began to head towards Arnor once again, but then a stone fell from the cave and hit him on the head

woah... what happened? did i go all super-crazy mode back then? nah... must have been a dream...

was it a dream? Who built the pyramids? find out next episode on THE ADVENTURES OF GALADSTER