View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 05:08 PM   #512
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Legate, I think you're losing your objectivity concerning me. Take a deep breath and then please give me another look, for the good of Bree. I won't comment on everything you said about me, because it's a lot. Maybe later or toMorrow. One thing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I mean, he not even mentions the chance of Fea being a Cobbler
I said she looks evil, for me, that includes both wraith and cobbler. You deliberately overlooked where I later talked about her being Ferny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir
I had no idea what was going on with regards to any possible bandwagon jumping that has been speculated about.
I didn't necessarily only mean the actual votes, but the suspicions themselves. Fea's points on Durelin were extremely weak, yet three individual persons picked them up during the last half an hour and let their votes be misled instead of sticking to what they've been thinking before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir
Yes, we are friends in real life. Yes, I am a newbie. However, neither of those mean that I won't throw her under the bus if need be.
I didn't mean that and I'm really sorry if it seemed that way. My point is that it was so foolish to seriously suspect Durelin to the point of voting at that point, that I can't believe that you, Fea, Lari, and Rune all did it out of honest intentions.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote