View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 08:14 AM   #120
Aratlithiel
Wight

Aratlithiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Frodo & Sam: These should be the ones that carry the film and, thankfully, they have a fair amount to do. With Shelob and Cirith Ungol the majority of action and tension in the first half of the film should be coming from these two, as it should be. After that, I suspect much of the journey across Gorgoroth will be shortened, especially the marching with the orcs, which visually I just can’t see how they can make work. They’ll have to have an encounter with Gollum to remind the audience he is still on their trail and undoubtedly they will see the armies of Mordor gathering to the Black Gates as the land of Mordor itself is emptied. Another of my favourite scenes is when Sam and Frodo throw away their gear and it’s looking like we will get that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>H.C. - I'm just going to follow you around the board from now on. Everytime you post you make me feel a little better about the potential outcome of RotK. Of course, if you get my hopes up only to have PJ dash them to pieces, I get to kick your a**. <P>Kidding, kidding. You know I love ya!
Aratlithiel is offline   Reply With Quote