View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 02:06 PM   #308
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Lily was feeling quite pleased after Willow had said she played well. She glanced up to find Aman to tell her their choices, but she seemed to have left the room. Lily shrugged. It could wait a couple of minutes.

A petite Elf who introduced herself as Kyria came over to them and asked if she could sit down. Willow welcomed her into the group and Lily smiled at her.

"You're an elf. What brings you here?" Willow asked her. Before Kyria could answer they were joined by yet another Elf. "Pardon me, but I could not help to overhear your conversation. I was wondering if you would mind me playing with you all as well. My fingers have become restless from not playing my flute for a while. Is that all right with all of you?" Lily for one was quite surprised. She hadn't realized how much attention their music was getting. She knew it had been heard by the other people, of course, but she hadn't realized that anyone was really listening. Lily looked the Elf up and down.

"Sure, why not?" said Lily. "We were just getting ready to play. The songs we've been playing; do you know those? Oh, and one more thing, I don't believe I caught your name." Lily hoped she hadn't sounded to flustered - she was rather surprised by how fast everything was happening and overwhelmed all the new people she had met that night. She turned back to Kyria. "Do you play an instrument too? Or would you prefer to dance and sing with Daisy?"