View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 05:39 AM   #149
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Honi soit qui mal y pense

I have to say that those purple asylum people make me mightily suspicious. Could Sally have withstood the temptation to put them into cahoots of some sorts?

Instead of lynching youtube, shall we not just lynch everybody who posts youtube links?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
* There is at least one cobbler, and they are probably a lover. The seer's lover. It's so sordid.
I'm sure there could even be multiple cobblers, and seers, and lovers of cobblers, and the other way around... and people in between who're even worse!!

Quote:
* If there's a werebear, they're a lover, also of the cobbler.
Most certainly. Except that you keep on insisting on the singular. With the sorts of Sally in charge, that is pretty much out of the question.

Quote:
* There are 6 wolves, 2 werebear lovers, 2 seers, 1 Grey Wizard, 1 ranger, 1 hunter, a wolf cobbler, a werebear cobbler, and a Grey Wizard minion.
Now you're being ridiculous.

Quote:
* Half comprise a wolf team, the other a good team with nightly hunting powers. So basically whoever votes first wins.
! ++Dur... *calms down again* Let's not be hasty... yet.

Quote:
Post counts (currently my suggestion for lynch order):

Mirandir 27
Good point. Miri did post a lot. I hope she didn't take her mouth too full.

And Rikae seems to want to bubble on bratwurst.

And Fea seems to have gotten into a habit of choking on things lately.

But don't worry. phantom is resisting his urges and doesn't touch anything. At least that's what he said. Maybe he'll do a better job next time.

*hides*
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote