View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 04:28 PM   #840
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio
I'm in the midst of writing Rôg's post -- there are 2 slavers on horseback that he'll deal with; that is, he'll take down the horses. The slavers will tumble off. One will break his sword/weapons arm; the other will be somewhat dazed.

Can your character and Shae take care of the 2 men?
I believe so...though Gamal and Nasim, and even Beloan, too, could come help if need be...

Nogrod - Just remember that these ex-slaves (the original fifteen) are warriors, too, even if they don't have armour. I'd say all of them have had their fair share of battling, if on smaller scales, doing various raids against the plantations. And armour has its own drawbacks, such as slowing people down. So really outnumbering the slavers is key...and simply be prepared. If you've got two quick ex-slaves against even a well-armoured and well-armed Easterling, the ex-slaves have pretty good chances.

But you definitely have very good points, and that's just my view...I'm by no means an expert on anything battle related, hehe...