View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 01:43 PM   #814
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of the 7th Age
Folwren -- It sounds as if you have your hands full now. If you'd like, you can just bring Kwell back late to the camp after things are over and see that a few women and children have been killed. That's good for some guilt! If you prefer, however, you can bring him back in enough time to do damage to one slaver and perhaps save someone's hide among the women. We've been vague about slaver numbers up till now, and I'm sure we can squeeze one more out. Just let me know what you prefer.
Having full hands is a mild way to put it, actually. Today, Mom and Pop told me I need to figure out admissions to college and corresponding classes and all that stuff and I've been running around the internet for an hour to no avail. I can't find a THING on distance learning or correspondent classes!

Anyhow, Kwell...um...how about you all carry on and I'll get a post in for Kwell when I can. But you asked specifically for me to bring Kwell back into the glade and I wanted to know if that was absolutely necessary. Because if it is, I can do it, but if it's not, I'm more inclined to be 'lazy' and not write a post until after the battle. A post for Kwell, that is. I do intend to write something for Athwen.

Quote:
I've also been having access and utility problems. We've had freezing rain -- very rare for where I live, since Houston is more like Umbar! Several of the area schools are cancelled, and none of our power lines are protected underground. Two of my utility "legs" are up (we have 3) but one is damaged, which means lights are flickering periodically. Very weird.
In Houston? Wow. I know the storm was wide, but I had no idea that Houston would get freezing rain. We had freezing rain and some trees fell over the powerlines, that's why we were out for a while.

I need to get back to my college research. Have fun.

-- Folwren