View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 01:29 PM   #357
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Aduthondiel
Adu decided that Aman was right. Someone needed to get the dancing started so Adu began dancing all by herself. The music was wonderful but no one was really enjoying it. Adu danced passed a couple of hobbits and returned to pull them out to the dance floor. I might be seen as a drunk elf. I don't care. It is about time for me to enjoy myself Adu giggled as she danced around the inn pulling people out of their chairs to join her in dance.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to sit down and drink another mug of ale.She looked over at Aman and began to laugh again. Adu wasn't sure about being the only one dancing all by themself. She still missed Hama but knew that she had to make sure that while he was gone she was able to stay happy. So many people were dancing now and Adu wasn't sure what else to do. Once the music stopped Adu would return back to her miserable state. She wished that Crystal and Angry was there so she could see the happy couple dance around in merriment. Never before had Adu been able to see Crystal and Angry enjoy each others company without having to worry about Dorian ruining everything.

I am glad that everything is turning out right. To think it only seems like yesterday when I first met Crystal. That was when Crystal was just a little girl on her father's knee. Those were the days. They always grow up and eventually there is some sort of trouble between them and yourself. Yet that is the way it is. Adu countinued to dance and giggle despite her on growing fear of Hama never returning. "Its a wonderful night to dance to wonderful music."