View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 05:59 PM   #349
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Shield Willow

Willow herself jerked a bit as she heard the scream, but tried to tune it out to the best of her abilities.

Once they finished the tune, Willow tucked her violin under her arm. Lily turned to her. "What should we do?" Lily asked. "Should we keep going, or should we find out what happened and whether we can help and then come back to playing?"

Willow caught a tone to the other hobbit's vioce, that implied that she really wanted to go see what happened; a tone of compassion, fear, and anger that something had been hurt. "Tell you what, Lily," Willow said quickly; urgently. "You go and see what happened. The others too, if they so wish. I'll carry on the music for now, and when you get back we can continue. If you want to see what's happening, go! I can handle this, and if Mira, and Daisy wish to go, well, I'll manage. Just return fairly fast, after you find out what happened!"

She spoke quickly because she detested the thought that someone might be injured, but yet did not wish to detain Lily, if she desired to see what was going on. Willow herself was not too curious, she never had been, but she was not one to hold up another in those manners.

"Go," she said. "I do not care if you want to. I can manage, Lily. Go and see what happened!"

Willow took her fiddle back, and tucked it under her chin. "Daisy, Mira, are you going to go with Lily? If you are, I'll manage her. Just be fairly quick!"