View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 12:54 AM   #81
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

"Sister???" mumbled Bulvard. He hadn't seen her for years... "Culloth..." he cried, and looked up dazedly, "Is that really you or am I hallucinating again..."

"It's me brother, I have been searching for you for ages..." said the fiery haired woman, her stern look softened as he tried to get get, but she stopped him. "I cannot bear to see you suffering like this, what happened?"

Bulvard weakly pointed at someone but he fainted soon after. Culloth looked around, among the elves were two women like her.

"Tell me what this is all about?' she demanded of them.

"We are on a quest for the Crimson sword?" said Gwyn, "In the absence of our leader Calixto and Bulvard's present state, I have assumed leadership of this party."

Ooc - Aosama, you can introduce Gwyn better and tell of what your plan is.

"This here is Tumnaooriel," she said gesturing at the hooded woman. "Remove your hood, Tumnaooriel."

As Tumnaooriel removed her hood revealling her tear stained face and dirtied golden hair, Culloth gasped, "Fiona?" she stammerd and her horse reared up as she fell back.

"There we go again," cried Gwyn, "Who is this Fiona?"

"Don't you percieve this yet," said Elanor in a chanting monotone, "Fiona is Bulvard's dear departed wife."

Everyone apart from Culloth gasped at this.

"And Tumnaooriel resembles the woman as if she were her identical twin." continued Elanor, "I know of this for I have seen the visions that are plaguing Bulvard's mind."

"Who are you, woman?" cried Culloth. "Are you responsible for my brother's ill health?
Speak!"

Ooc - Manelwen, as Bul's sister you should know of his unstable mind, but the shock of seeing Tumnaooriel would bring back painful memories for Culloth too. COr..excellent drama.