View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 08:23 PM   #150
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'm sorry, Valier, if I might have touched a nerve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
I believe that he may have put out false Seer hints to try and get the Seer to come out, if not why even bother saying something so Seeresque?
That is quite possible...that wasn't what I was addressing. The real issue is why he was killed, not what he was trying to do. If he was killed because the wolves thought he was the Seer, it is possible that he was actually correct in his suspicions, obviously to his dismay and downfall. Yes, your option is possible, but the only real reason you cited for it being possible were that Rune, as the Cobbler, wanted to help the wolves. Thus, your reasoning is illogical, even if your conclusion is possible. And I do apologize for the accusation of being "reactionary."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
If you don't want to kill Naria, then kill CoD, and we can put this Rune business to rest. That's what I think, anyway.
I think lynching one of these two is an excellent idea, as I think we have a good chance of finding a wolf in one of them. And I know I will never be able to get this "Rune business" out of my head until it is settled. I would be up for lynching either one.

Quote:
By the way, Durelin, Boro and CoD keep on interacting… see post 142 by Durelin
Interacting? In the post you cite, I am actually interacting with Valier, remarking on her ideas regarding why Rune was lynched. I was asking questions that involved CoD because frankly, the best way to help expand an idea is to ask questions...and it's the best way to figure something out if you don't completely understand something. And I responded again to Boro's explanation...how shocking. I at least wanted to let him know I had seen it and understood it. I'm sorry, but your accusation seems based largely on whose name is in bold in my post, and that bothers me.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote