View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 02:23 PM   #1007
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Boots

I've been pronouncing it like Yah-vah-nah. Am I the only one? ...Ah well. I'd been pronouncing Legolas the wrong way for the longest time before I was corrected. Smaug, too...

Quote:
-When you can turn every single conversation to discussion of LotR (not that it always works...my friends are used to me now and can just as skilfully turn the conversation back again)
Don't you hate it when they do that? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Don't meant to dampen thy parade, but it's Gil-Galad WAS AN elven king." I should know, I've memorised it.
Yes, yes... I was just trying to come up with a proper title or something... I'm working on the memorization. I keep mixing up the second verse... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

How many people are baking a cake or something for Frodo and Bilbo's birthday tomorrow?! I'm making lembas to bring to school *trying a new recipe [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] * And I'm dressing as a hobbit, including my cranberry-red cloak [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ September 21, 2003: Message edited by: Amarantha_Daisy ]