View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 07:57 PM   #298
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
How come Rikae you're so sure?

I mean I have had my suspicions on Mac but this looks like quite extraordinary.
Really mostly by feeling. I've observed in past games that Mac tends to act controversially, and look suspicious, even as an ordo, but he takes on a certain, subtle attitude as a wolf that isn't there otherwise. I don't know how to describe it -- it's a sort of combination of touchyness and pride that isn't there otherwise. He also is quite capable of a wolf-slip -- I've seen him make them in other games, and cover them up, but doesn't hide his certainty of other people's innocence very well. The thing Greenie (?) pointed out in his post about McCaber fits that profile. I also know that, as a wolf, he's especially annoyed when people suspect him for the things he "didn't do" instead of the things he "did do" -- and his post late yesterday, that I called wolvish, suggests that same frustration. An ordo Mac is less prone to that, in my experience -- he's more laid back in that case. Still, it is mainly this feeling I have, and have been arguing with myself about all along, that he's a wolf. It seems that logic doesn't serve me very well, while intuition has generally served me better, so I thought I would get that out there, for what it's worth, and vote where my suspicions point me.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote