View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #292
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, to tell you the truth, I'm beginning to lose faith in the power of analysis. Still, I'm sleep-deprived at the moment, so I may be able to muster the energy to be a little more analytical tomorrow (toDay).
At any rate, if I were to listen to the nagging "gut feelings" Ive been having, I would say that I have an inexplicable sense that Lommy and Durelin are somehow laughing behind their posts. I've been uneasy about Lommy all along, but without really any concrete reasons. I will say that I don't like her "almost 100% certainty" one bit... primarily because she herself belongs on the list of experienced, loud and helpful players if anyone does, and by highlighting the others she manages to sidestep the spotlight.
I also don't trust Mac... mark my words. I'm not sure he's a wolf, but I don't have the certainty he's an ordo that I've felt before, either. Just wanted to make that clear... I have been trying very hard to pin him down since the game began, but I keep thinking myself in circles.

EDIT: X'd with Menel, obviously.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote