View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #290
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Nerwenalysis...

DAY1

On her first post she quotes a lengthy part of my post and says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
glad to see everyone loking on the bright side– of course that's only to be expected of my husband.
Looking like trying to make friends with a role-husband... could be just first-post in-character thing as well.

Then says:
Quote:
I'm a bit worried about why everyone is going after the poor orphan Lommy. It wasn't nice of her to pick on my son, but children will be children. I really think it was just a joke.
After that she notifies Mac's point about Lommy's self-evidenting reasoning saying:
Quote:
Well, it's possible...
I can't say anymore now... working my fingers to the bone,I am, and does anyone care? *goes off muttering*

Then she comes back with her analysis on people... she analyses:

- Lommy (looks perfectly innocent however says she doesn't look too good)
- Mac (seems rather jumpy to her and had a strained argument but might as well be trying to get reactions like the last time)
- Menel (she borrows the suspicions of others but points out Menel tries to separate himself from Boro's thoughts)
-The Ka ("Is apparently trying to win a prize for saying the least in the most words. A possible "safe" wolf-tactic?") - a known innocent.
- Durelin ("Durelin I've never played before")
- Sally (says things which sound "terribly wolvish but the thing is she always does") - a known innocent
- Gwath (only early banter but then a point to Boro) - a known innocent

Then she goes against Rikae with her suspicion of that point as Gwath was seen going to defend Sally and Dury and gives another interpretation of the situation ("but you could also see it as Gwath just trying to be helpful and offer an alternative explanation. As it stands, I find that more likely.")

- McCaber ("he's basically doing the same thing as Gwath– except for suspecting one person") - a known innocent

Then she says she hasn't any time for more. Points we should hear from Greenie and Mith (who hadn't posted at that time). Says:
Quote:
I'm getting much the same nasty "there's something going on but I don't know what" feeling as in the last village.
Says loves Rikae for her post where Rikae says she tends to suspect her.

She does not say anything about Nogrod, Boro and Volo and she leaves Rikae outside her analysis even if she refers to her a few times but not with any analysis.

DAY2

Regrets her non-vote, promises to look at Sally more closely, says there were some peculiar things around the deadline.

Makes a Sallyanalysis ending it with:
Quote:
I'd say she was picked as a safe kill– except that she's said things that would have made her an easy lynch toDay. She was also under suspicion because of the perceived connection between her and Durelin. YesterDay most people were taking the line, "Oh well, that's Sally– who knows?" –but surely it would have been easy for the wolves to turn that around.
Reminds people not to overlook Volo because of his vote on Day1.

Comes back with a larger analysis.
Says: "Rikae, Lommy and Mac seem okay to me, as of the time of posting."
- The Ka ("literally gave me a headache." + "So far, well and good– but then it turns into a rather creepy description of her preferred wolfing tactics... I don’t know what to make of her.") - a known innocent
- Durelin ("likewise.")
- Menel ("seems to have fallen off the radar, and after yesterDay I think he should be on it.")
- Boro and Nogrod ("seem slippery– and both of them certainly played a part in getting Gwath killed... Also Boro's suspicions of Mithalwen today strike me as quite genuine.") - Boro a known innocent
All that "led her to ":
Quote:
Mith– her reasons for voting Gwath look rather bad. Half of her posts toDay sound vaguely sinister, the other half just vague. (Btw, what is the count now of people using the “If I were a wolf I’d do X, and I’m doing Y, so I can’t be a wolf” argument?)

McCaber– Another slippery one, another one who helped start the Gwath bandwagon, another one who voted in an “I’m not really doing this” kind of way. The combination of all three looks nasty.

Volo. Gave a weird vote, giving a strong impression that he didn’t care who got lynched, and was perhaps trying to vote “informal”. ToDay (#184) he gives an “explanation” that doesn’t help at all
which was added with Volo's quote where he said it would be better to look after people getting after his vote than his vote itself, ending with a comment: "I mean– WHAT?"

Doesn't mention Greenie.

Votes Volo.

Last edited by Nogrod; 02-29-2008 at 07:04 PM. Reason: took out Nerwen from the list of whom Nerwen didn't say anything about... naturally she didn't... ;)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote