View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #283
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mith
Mac,I don't know why Mith plays so nervously and alarmed I do not concur with your interpretation (mine is a simple combination of PMT, work stress, other RL stress and just too little time making me irritable. Perpetually sane and serene is ironic you know, you should, you have played with me before. The fact that you do not realise by now that being grouchy and thin skinned is completely normal for me in werewolf games, seems a bit odd.
I know you're usually grouchy and thin-skinned, but you seemed to be more like it this time. Sad to hear the reason for it.

Now, over to you, my dear wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I'm almost 100% not all of Nog, Rikae and Mac are innocent. It just would not make sense, there's too much contradiction in the air.
I don't know what you're talking about (what contradiction?), and I think you're pushing your Nog, Rikae, Mac, (Boro) thing way to hard. You look like a wolf trying to get the village to lynch an(y) innocent loudmouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
First up, a random thought... I suggest that perhaps one of Rikae and Mac is a wolf. At different times they each seem to be trying to buddy-up to the other, which would obviously give the wolf of the pair a pretty strong ally.
Durelin goes into a similar direction. I haven't been buddying up to Rikae. I think she's innocent, but that's all I said. Rikae doesn't seem to be sure what to do with me, defending me at one time and accusing me at another. The latter makes no sense if she wanted to buddy up to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
On the other hand, I agree with both her and Mac on A Little Green (except that their great suspicion seems to be completely based on the placement of her vote, which does not make sense to me...yes, factoring that in makes sense, but...).
You agree with Rikae and me about Lily, but you think our cases make no sense? Then I suspect you have a case of your own that makes more sense? Share it, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily
3. His votes look fishy. On Day1, he voted precisely at the deadline, on Day2 a minute before it. Both times his vote has been to someone others have bandwaggoned first. Also, this caught my eye:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I think I'll hesitate voting McCaber
6 minutes before deadline... and yet he votes him all the same. Of course it was to save his own skin, and I understand it, but combined to his Day1 vote of going with the bandwaggon but saying that "I would have much preferred Lommy" it looks weird...
I explained my Day One vote already and I don't see anything suspicious about my vote yesterDay. What are you going after here?

I might be wrong about one of the three - I'm usually getting something wrong when I'm too sure about a complete wolf pack - but these three look horribly wolvish compared to anybody else.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote