View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 09:18 PM   #83
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
"I think you're making a mistake. But go or stay, it's your choice." Sondo said to Falco.

Marroc had found the others and was wishing now he was still lost. They were so divided now. Falco was accusing Sondo of being a bad leader and Marroc couldn't see it. Sondo didn't control the weather, it wasn't his fault the rain had picked up. No, none of them had seen that rock. It was as much their fault the raft crashed as it was Sondo's.

"Come with me or go with Sondo, but make up your mind quickly. I can't wait until night." Falco said. Marroc was looking around, some of the hobbits were actually considering following Falco to Sarn Ford.

Well Marroc would not go. No, he owned it to Sondo to stay. He didn't care if he was punished for leaving. Who knows what will happen on the way to Sarn Ford, he thought.

Now Rory was giving Sondo an ultimatum. Either Sondo listen better to their suggestions or he went with Falco. Upset and frustrated with everyone's disloyalty to Sondo Marroc spoke up. "We can't blame Sondo for all our misfortunes. He can't control everything little thing that happens, especially the weather. He was not the one who made it rain so hard yesterday. We shouldn't abandon him because of these misfortunes, we shouldn't break up at all. I will not leave Sondo, even if that means being whipped when I get back. I owe it to him to stay." Marroc took a step closer to Sondo and Bingo.

Last edited by Kitanna; 02-06-2005 at 08:43 PM.