View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 10:49 AM   #75
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Late to the party... let's see what you've all been up to and who's a wolf and who's not.

*puts on thinking hat*

*reads thread*

*takes off thinking hat*

Well, that was disappointing. You lot need to start doing suspicious things!

...or maybe this thing is broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
I disagree. This assumes that the wolves are happy to throw away Day 1 without trying to probe for Gifted, buddy up with innocents, or set up lines of enquiry for later days. Which, I mean, it would be nice if they just threw up their hands and let the winds decide, but I don't think they'll be that accommodating.
How do you know they aren't? Some packs go crazy with plans and traps and whatnots, some packs just sit back, watch the mayhem, and pray to Arugal that their neck won't be on the line. Once there are dead people we might be able to tell.

Wait, Arugal? Wrong fandom... apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
how does telling the wolves exactly what we expect them to act like help us rather than them?
But... didn't you just... *gesticulates*

...ah well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I'd be glad to hear people's views on the issue of Wolves willing to unleash the NW as early as possible vs. them willing to keep their numbers at maximum as long as possible.
The NW ability is nice and all, but they'd be insane to sacrifice their numbers for it - and since Boro is dead, that's unlikely.

Also, Nog being wrong about the NW rule means he's either an innocent who didn't read the rules or a wolf who wants us to think he's an innocent who didn't read the rules. So that actually narrows it down quite neatly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
I checked it then just because I had the feeling Nilp claimed it wrong. I checked it now once more.
He's reading the rules, he's checking them twice, he's gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
I agree with everything I've said so far
Confirmed: Form is the anti-Lommy!
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote