View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 10:46 AM   #74
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
One thing that occurred to me is, if we find someone that we think is the NW, would there be value in leaving them alive for a couple of Days? That way, they wouldn't be able to use their powers, and might slip up and lead us to their packmates. On the other hand, if that occurred to me, it'll have occurred to the wolves, and a wolf on the hot seat might deliberately try to fake being the NW in order to buy themselves more time. So I guess my conclusion after all of that is, probably we shouldn't hesitate to lynch the NW.
Someone mentioned this further up and I think went round to the same conclusion. Early on, apart from knowing who the other wolves are, the NW would be stabbing in the dark in terms of stopping Gifted abilities. They might get lucky, but it would be hard for them to know for sure anyway, as they don't find out the role of the person they haunt.