Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 11:53 AM   #10389
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
...Song? Which of course comes first of all things Ea?
And is also the first thing Orome heard out of the Quendi.

... and is also what you get when you take GONG (and when I google "T. rex bang", Bang A Gong (Get It On) is the first hit), and apply "the first gnomes start to end" - or in other words, take the first initial letter of Gnomes to appear, and replace it with the last. G > S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I was gonna give in to the silliness urge for the other clue, which for thr record, was about siren sounds. A police siren sounds like eeee-oow (in constrast to the weee-ooo-eee-ooo of fire and eew-eew-eew of ambulance) - or at least they do where I live, I dunno if they sound different in other areas of the world. And the silly idea based on that was that the clue went NEW ???. Then I remembered Hui's hint, and thought of ramen as an acceptable synonym for noodles, which gives NENAR. Which, when said in a Brittish accent, might sound like a fire siren. But I'm not positive on the whole siren thing.
NEE-NAR-NEE-NAR-NEE-NAR!

I had a toy police car that did this whenever you pressed the top. My parents hated it. I do not blame them.

WILWARIN - The conqueror fights within? Say it shorter, flighty one.
ANARRIMA - "Article," quoth the pirate; I am a pattern named for the sun.
KUIVIENEN - Spell the water the old way - with a kick!
ENELYE - Spell it out: N, L, the (archaic), and marry her third.

NENAR - Go back to noodles with a different filling - sounds like a police siren?!
OROCARNI - The east is red - or a vowel vehicle in back.
WIИ⅄Ɐʁ - The first is the least. The pirate agrees, so turn it on its head.

ELENTARI - An elephant loses the beginning of its confused happiness, but gains the end of Margreet Zelle - behold the queen!
LUMBAR - Rings around the lower back.
VALACIRCA - Seven set power around.
ELEMMIRE - A chemical in a swamp? Send the shepherd away to find the lamenter.
SONG - T. rex bangs it, the first gnomes start to end - this comes first.

Theme: The Awakening of the Elves

And thus ends the most star-filled password that wasn't actually about stars.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote