View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 06:29 AM   #54
Urwen
Spirit of Nen Lalaith

Urwen has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
It sounds like you're taking my not replying to something you said to mindil, on a subject we were already in agreement on, as a personal slight. I'm sorry to hear that; I assure you it wasn't.

As it happens, I'd already pretty much checked out of the conversation after my second reply to you. I only ducked back in to make sure WCH didn't get the wrong end of the stick about the idea I'd raised re: Nellas.

I don't think I'll post in this thread again, but I will repeat my request that you recognise the sheer inaccuracy of this claim:

Because it's still pretty upsetting.

hS
Oh, it's upsetting to you, isn't it? Well, it's upsetting to me that you refuse to have a back-and-forth conversation with me. I rather enjoy exchanging opinions with you in that manner.

But I guess it only matters to you when you're upset, not when someone else is. So if you want to recognize that you're upset, you need to recognize that I am upset too and why. Then we'll apologize to each other and move on.

I am suffering from Maeglinomaniacal Maeglinophilia.
Urwen is offline   Reply With Quote