View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 02:50 PM   #43
Urwen
Spirit of Nen Lalaith

Urwen has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindil View Post
I'm sorry. I'm sure I saw many threads that had lots of side topics. But I'm really aiming for your topic - unless by "obsessed" you meant "have a crush on." The character I've given the most thought to is indeed Legolas's mother. I don't think about her week-in, week-out, but when I think of Legendarium characters, I think of her and feel sorry for the bad reputation she's gotten from fanon.

I certainly didn't think I was shutting you or anyone out. You wanted to know who I thought about most, and I told you, and I'm happy to discuss that with you. Who do you think about most? Morthoron says you've mentioned him/her extensively, but I haven't hung out at the Downs much till recently, so I don't know.
Well, how would you feel if two people you know only talk to each and ignore you completely? This is the same thing. You are exclusively talking to each other and ignoring anything I have to say. Case in point: Huey totally ignored all my posts about Nellas and focused only on your latest post about her. Same with other.

If you want to talk about her, don't ignore everything I have to say about her. Because it seems to me like you lot only quote certain people and ignore everyone else.

/rant over

I am suffering from Maeglinomaniacal Maeglinophilia.
Urwen is offline   Reply With Quote