View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 12:16 PM   #607
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
No hurry, Ang - it's just that nothing else has been happening for a few days (I've been a little lazy myself), and not being sure how extensively you and phantom intend to write about the party, I meant to get things moving again. No need to get hectic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirel
What time are you planning on striking?
I was thinking shortly after Cirdacil and Vëandur arrive. MA is a big city, and it'll take time to inquire after the carriage (even more after dusk - less people in the streets), so that should be realistic, no?

So maybe a post getting the three of us on our way (and maybe Dim and Nerwen can think of things happening along), and we can time our arrival whenever you see fit. We'll still have to stage our diversion and "sneak in", so there should be ample space for you to stick a number of posts about the party in between. OK?