View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 01:09 AM   #68
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Brinn's husband is up; he'll be a minor character. I don't know how often I'll play him, and if anyone needs to write him for anything I'm more than happy to share him.

Pitch, your bio looks good--DORWINION!!! *grin* Are you going to be able to commit to the full two weeks, or is he a minor character?

Once the phantom gets his stuff up I think we can shift into planning the wrong play in earnest--if he's the playwright, he'd conceivably be the one negotiating all of the individual players' wants and needs in a script. I'm thinking (if Dol Amroth means that he's a late edition to the group) that we handed him our old script for the War of the Ring play, and he's been trying to make his changes ever since, but a lot of us have been too stubborn? What do you think?

Then, once we know more or less what we have wrong, we can start to get an idea of how much we can try to make it right. We don't have to have every day planned out in detail, but I'd like for everyone to be able to figure out what their character will need to accomplish, personally, by the time the game ends so that we have a somewhat cohesive story. But since the Measure of Success thread posters warned about planning things so much that no one actually wants to write, maybe we want to keep a level of spontaneity? Or do we think that knowing what our problems are, and what our characters are, we'll be able to figure the whole thing out in-game? That's certainly also possible.