View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #159
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Part 2

Kath, "Kat"- While she was my vote my vote was based on two very vague possibilities just went with limited info because I had to vote early. throws a completely throw away line of suspicion. And then goes silent...

Loslote, "Lot"- Very quiet impressed with Bane likes greenie and Rikae Defends Cab Votes Pom but is only the second vote so could be a vote not for an innocent Cab may have though Cab was a sure lynch

McCaber, "Cab"- -my logic was thin but stronger than Cabs exageration of Kaths suspicion. very suspicious. But I think probably innocent if the votes in his wagon include wizards

Morsul the Dark, "Mors"- Voted for Kath very weak evidence all there was to go on when I had to vote...

Nerwen, "Nerve"- -No vote, Shock Took a pummeling from gil with poise. Quite a bit of Banter will keep an eye on.

Nogrod, "Nog"- Really laid into Pom and GIl then voted Cab which seemed to contradict a lot of what he'd said before.