View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 12:44 PM   #95
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Valier seems far too concerned trying to save herself. The way I understood her posts was that since I usually suspect her and have been sucessful in the past, for better and wose, at getting her lynched she better kill me off. The remaining posts seem to be designed to keep her alive, too much so for me to think her an ordo. Call in knee-jerk if you wish but she seems most suspicious based on that.

++Valier

Lommy seems a bit contradictory but I'm not sure if she's suspicious. I don't trust anybody who votes for themselves so the Might seems reasonably suspicious too. Volo give me the gut feeling of guilty and not only for his first post but he seems a bit frazzeled and that he is trying to be visible and helpful.

Kuru, me wanting to lynch Fea is akin to me wanting to lynch Kath...it's based on principle not reason.

Rikae seems innocent enough for now as does Mac