View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 01:03 AM   #305
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

AND SECONDLY IF I COULD?

The last post for Arië, could it go behind Arien's second last post? or wherever it could fit?

Quote:
It had been a trying journey home for Arië, the king had greeted them warmly, though the frost which had now fromed on Arië's heart could not be melted. She had come exhausted to her father, Menorë, after their address to the king, and stood as he spoke words which offered little comfort to her now, in such a former shaddow herself she bowed her head.

“I never knew such unbridled hate dwelled in the world.” He spoke, “Until now.” She looked up, her eyes straining against the light of the hall and into the face of her mother and father. His voice was lowered and he bent down to see her. “My only daughter, an innocent, who happened to be one of the few of faith and full of heroism, was one of the few thinking Greenwood able to come back from the brink of annihilation. My only child believing in the deeds of Ceros and his company, strayed out into this once beautiful wood full of life, now this wood, this… Mirkwood brings her here and Ceros has not failed.”

And there she cried, all the sorrow and broken innocence of her short days appearing in unison on her mornful soul. Sendalien Arië the elder gave her daughter a hand to lean on. "You have done more than was thought that you could do, your grace has gone now, but have faith my Younger, your grace will return."

In the days that passed, Arië was not alone, there were many an elf who came and spoke with her. She had gone herself and spoken with Ainemention's parents and wept over. Ainemention's mother said to her, "Biearyn Arië, I am gald that my son could have lived to save a life such as yours."

She saw much of Ihwesta and Ceros and Taurëwen and Eruwen in the weeks following. All had noticed the swift change in their young friend, her eyes told the tale of her growing what seemed to be centuries upon her return home.

The darkness had only begun to eat their once placid home.She became part of the king's counsel. Some fought now with a great hope, like Ceros, but Arië knew in her heart that they would fail.

Arië, in the latter days, never found many excuses to be happy, and the younger's spirit was never shown in such passion to another elf again, not even to her friends and Arië never married.

It had tore her apart to see how the world had changed those few weeks, and Arië never recovered fully from her own doom.
Is that allright. I always seem to be in the wrong timezone when RP's end dont i?

~My lord, Éomer~