View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 08:19 AM   #77
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well. In all my twenty-eight years I've never seen such a mess. I wish I'd never left my dear little Storyland *sniff*.

Well we've got about three hours to go, and only one vote cast, that of Nilp for Nilp. This kid...I've only been here for a day, and he's already making my head spin.

Right now, my suspicions are heightened only against Wilwa of the Numbers and The Guy. I have to be careful and remember to back up my bad feelings with evidence, therefore I cannot say anything against Morm and Saurreg.
That's probably only a stranger's opinion, as I've been travelling around the countryside these eight months and have never met any of you before, ever, though I have seen stranger.

Madame Butterfly, because of her seeming innocent posts - she almost seems to not know what she is supposed to do with her state. This again, could be to extreme inexperience.

T. Guy, because as has been said, is not using an abacus. What this exactly means I have no idea, but it seems to have a mathematical ring to it - I'm assuming he doesn't use it because the Maths which Do Not Lie would point him out. And he couldn't fudge it, because well...Math does Not Lie.

I seriously doubt that I will have another chance to vote today. Nay, I shall not have a chance. Therefore, this poor journeywoman must do the best with the wisdom given her -

++THE GUY WHO BE SHORTNESS

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote