View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #711
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Javan glared. “I don’t need any of you to come with me,” he said. “I have to find Aedre for my own personal reasons, but you need to keep out of it!” The three looked at him, surprised by his vehemence.

“I said we could help,” Garmund began, but Javan interrupted him.

“You can’t help. I’m not doing anything that requires help.”

Leodthern looked at him solemnly, her excited nature somewhat dampened by his apparent displeasure by their well-meaning offer of company and assistance. “What is it you have to do?”

“None of your business.” He pushed past them and began to walk towards the kitchen. He decided that it may be a good idea to ask the ladies there as the boys had suggested. To his intense annoyance, the trio followed him. He stopped half way across the courtyard and turned again. “What are you doing?”

“I want to see Aedre,” Leodthern said.

“And we want to find out what you’re doing,” Garmund added. Cnebba nodded. Javan stood glowering, considering them and the situation. He wasn’t about to find Aedre and then apologize to her with an audience of Leodthern, Garmund, and Cnebba. He found it quite bad enough that he had to apologize at all, but to do before the entire child populace of the Mead Hall! It was preposterous. Even Thornden would agree with him, if circumstances so drove him that he wouldn’t have the chance to do it before his older brother’s return. So, Javan changed his plan of action, and instead of going to kitchen went off his course and began to seek for Raban.