View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 03:06 AM   #291
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
This is such fun. Now I realize the thrill Phantom gets when days 1 and 2 are focused solely on him. I'll have to do this more often.

Let's see, let's see...

Ah! I believe Nerwen pointed this out, but I'd like to reiterate; there is as much chance that we lynched Little Nienna Cap, or that the baddies decided to kill Little Lommy Cap last night, as that I am Little Shasta Cap. In fact, the baddies probably checked me last night (am I channeling Phantom? I do believe I am! Fea, I'm tempted to ask you to go out with me, but will not for two reasons; I would never be so crude, and I'm not fully into the character of Phantom yet.) Unfortunately for them, my cap is blue. (It's my favorite color.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
...would that have looked Seerish to a Wolftanis Althreduin?
I think this is the first time I've ever had the famous Nerwen treatment for wolfizing my name. I am so proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
So the wolves didn't go for Shasta, eh? I thought they might have. Interesting... well? Did you honestly think I'd go a game without suspecting you, sir?
Oh, give over, warrior of Finn. I think you're just jealous of my stunning good looks and sparkling personality.

To drop into a rather serious note for a moment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurcrist
Especially you Phantom. I've got my eyes on you. I will not share my thoughts.
...Huh? It's like... me, from the third game I ever played with Phantom where I finally got fed up with his high-handedness (although I've mellowed to him since then). However, refusal to share thoughts isn't generally the greatest way to help innocents.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote