View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 03:54 AM   #13
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

Welcome, TM, Kath, Naria and Lhuna! Great to see you here.

Looks very promising this far!

I have some hopes of actually gathering enough players for a bit bigger game. Yay! (But don't worry, even if there was enough people willing to play, this will not become a megalomanic Dueling Wizards -type of game, I don't want more than 20 or 21 players, 15-18 would be ideal... We'll see.)

TM - I'm going to explain all the rules in post but I'm not sure when I will write it (I might do it just before the start of the game) so if you want to be clear on these things before that, I suggest you check the Tol-in-Gaurhoth -thread (just like Legate said).

Lhuna - I know. If I hadn't already decided to give out the roles randomly, I'd make you a lover just for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
So if we aim for a large game and there's not a tremendous hype bringing in players five per day I could be in. Also there's the Thanksgiving -holidays in the States and the possible need for a pause there. That might help my participation as well.
We'll see how this goes. I hope you get to play - I could assign you some very nasty role! A pity I decided to give them out randomly...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote