View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 06:14 PM   #28
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alatar
Hah! I've anticipated your question . Look at the attached picture of my 'fangirls.' Note the one that is riding on her father's shoulders as he walks uphill carrying her sister. Note how said child uses dad's hair as both a way to maintain her perch and a way to guide said dad. Note hair...

No matter how much they tug, and how many times a day I pull some out, still, it remains (note that, in exchange for non-receding hair I had to give up short-term memory, optimism and congeniality).
Pre-cise-ly! It's that bald patch on the top, then. A braid to pull the sides up to cover it.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethberry
There used to be guys on BD who thought Legobloom inspired everyone to become hairdressers. Yes.
Huh?
I keep forgetting that you New Order Mods probably don't know the heyday of REB, the infamous rpg Return of the Entish Bow and Revenge of the Entish Bow. It's probably a good thing many fangirls didn't read it, as what was done to Movie Legolas might have turned them into death-threatening maenads. We would have had letters from The Society for the Prevention of Cruel Stereotypes Towards Hair Stylists as well.

Quote:
What was the question?
Folwren, I think movie Elrond also came in for his share of jibes. Perhaps PJ had difficulty integrating Tolkien's concept of male elf with his action man perspective?