View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 08:49 PM   #79
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

My first post is up. I've asked Olo and Brass if they want to join me for some weed and ale. Imladris and Arvedui -- you can respond or not as you see fit....

Lyra -

Can you tell us when there is a change of days? Maybe with some kind of note in bold either on the game and/or discussion thread. I think the hardest thing may be coordinating people's action so the different groups are on the same day at the same time in the game!

I am also putting the date at the beginning of my own posts as Pio did. Don't know if that will help or not...

I can imagine a situation where someone will need to respond to a particular situation on a given day, and the game will already have moved forward to the next day. Maybe in that case, Pio or I could paste the post in earlier?

We have six and a half days to cover in the story: Oct. 28 (Half day), Oct. 29, Oct. 30, Oct 31, Nov. 1, Nov. 2, Nov 3. The game is about 6 weeks long. So, should we be aiming to do a single day (game time) in 6-7 days (real time)?

If that's the case, we could even put some tentative dates for finishing sections into your great outline. Of course, the dates would probably need to be revised a hundred times but that's to be expected.

Don't know if anyone else would find this helpful or if it would just be a headache for you! You can decide what's best.

Cami

[ September 06, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]