View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 11:04 AM   #133
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
"It's a pleasure meeting you, Seri! I've never met a real actress before! How do you act? And who are the King's players? Do you mean that you play making-up games for King Elessar? Please forgive me if my question was impolite, not to say rude."

Sereth could not help smiling. The older girl's childish manner made her feel relaxed, and she was happy to demonstrate her professional knowledge. However, when she was just about to reply, she noticed Asta who walked past them and knocked on the newcomer's bedroom door. What did she want of him? Had the glances been that serious between them? Feeling slightly disgusted, Sereth was happy to hear the girl called Thiliel continue:

"Say - are these your wagons outside in the yard? And do you know Mistress Celebrindal? Is she also an actress?"

"Yes, they are ours. Mistress Celebrindal is my... friend and she is our director and manager, but does a fair bit of acting and writing too. We are now doing a play on the War of the Ring and yes, the King is coming to see it, if you meant that, and lots of other important people too - like the Lord Samvais of the Periannath! It makes me a little nervous, though - you see I play Frodo of the Nine Fingers."

Last edited by Thinlómien; 03-29-2011 at 11:26 AM.