View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 06:15 PM   #709
Undómë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Undómë has just left Hobbiton.
So, a new day has dawned at the Inn - HERE

Here's the scene I've set up, my fellow Perch Players -

Rowan and Prim have straggled out of bed much later than is usual. And on arising have discovered that Cook is nowhere to be found.

Prim's done a quick search of the obvious places, nothing thorough by any means, and has drawn the conclusion Cook may not be gone, she may have been kidnapped. It's a wild guess on her part. but as good as any.

Here's the back story to this plot twist:

Firefoot, who was playing the Cook (Celandine "Cela" Brandybuck) is leaving the Perch RPG. Another player will come in after a bit to take on that position at the Inn. (I'm working with this player on getting Cela out of the inn, and setting it up for the new Cook writer to come in)

Firefoot has given us free rein to exit her character as we like.

So - let's play around with this on the RPG thread. Find clues, come up with theories, perhaps even find Cook actually kidnapped and dead at the hands of some sinsister group. Or then again she may have simply run off without telling anyone anything because we discover some horrid secret in her past . . .

How does this all sound?
Young she was and yet not so. The braids of her dark hair were touched by no frost, her white arms and clear face were flawless and smooth, and the light of stars was in her bright eyes, grey as a cloudless night . . .