View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 04:03 PM   #146
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
No rolling at all. Saeryn's too much a good girl. Just a few stolen kisses in the stables. Her jerk of a brother found out, over-reacted, sent the offending lower-caste member away and he managed to die... or just disappear from her life. It really doesn't matter which; he's gone. Devilish grin pertaining to the remembrance of those stolen kisses, feelings of guilt due to the fact that the guy was sent away because of it.

And Folwren, Saucie is married and with kids, no less. In the "How Do You Imagine Other BDers" thread, someone described him inaccurately and, according to him, he spewed coffee, he was laughing that hard.

Edit: I edited the post a bit to salvage my lass's reputation. I went back and reread it, wondering just what it was that had come across in my writing. It wasn't supposed to sound nearly that risquè. Saeryn may be a runaway and she's sometimes spontaneous to a fault, but she's still a lady. It's what I get, of course, for posting when I'm exhausted.

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 03-06-2006 at 04:30 PM.