View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 09:55 PM   #3905
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I think I suggested the ending of the hard winter. That might be an easy and a productive way to start as everyone would have their characters needing to go through their thoughts about going from hardship, anguish, and death into a new hope. It could be seen as a kind of a turning point. And there would be a lot to do to get things rolling again.

So a spring then?

Maybe a late one if the winter has been really long and bad. The snow melting, temperatures coming on the plus side (centigrade), green shyly coming forwards... A late April spring?
Hmm, I meant more about any posts we might do in between now and then - during the jump. I threw out the idea that we could pause on each year for a couple characters to post about what's been going on with them lately, which would help keep track of both the plot and the character development. There was some murmur of agreement and no opposing voices, so it kind of floated off. Do most people then want to just jump straight to the final spring, without any brief updates in between?

PS: Harreld and Garreth are twins (right?)