View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #393
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Otherwise I was probably better off not being active and getting modkilled.
That depends on you Shasta. You must admit that your "crusade" yesterDay looked a lot like you were trying to save Sally and to get Lhuna lynched instead with reasons you never quite managed to spell out. But as it later seemed to turn out, that there were none, your earlier assuredness looks pretty bad indeed.

But there are other candidates as well - and we should discuss all the five with equal rigor if possible.

Lhuna being one of the most urgent.

Has anyone noticed this from Day1?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna on #62
It's so late her that it's early, so I'll vote in a bit. Shasta or Legate or sally? Hmm.
Now considering that the line of suspects contains two dead ringwraiths and one of the most suspicious ones for toDay one might ask the question whether it's just a coincidence.

Now either Lhuna is a wolf and played something very brave, fun and dangerous or then the baddies actually thought that a) she is not the seer (her suspicion of Legate was just good luck as the other(s), and b) if she is a hunter she'd be too dangerous to kill. So that would explain her continued living. But were she a wolf she would be alive as well.

And anyway, she got two right from three on Day1, just like that!!! And possibly she got them all right? Either way it's just fantastic. Maybe too fantastic (see guys, no "ph" this time just to avoid the philological discussion ).

Of the others we should look more closely toDay I'd say Rune and Eönwë share some nice grumpiness that I'd like to see as backing their innocence. But then again one could also interpret that as careful sowing of disbelief and looking if it would take root without looking too much like pushing it - which would be wise for a wolf.

Nienna is the one flying totally under my radar at this point. The only thing I can come up with her right now (without reading back that is) is that she looked overly careful in the beginning (like avoiding the end of the Day discussion to be safe) but after I remarked on it she was there to the end the next Day. Which an innocent could do as well to be sure.

Okay two of these five are ringwraiths, we just need to figure out which two.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote