View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 05:40 PM   #192
Celuien
Riveting Ribbiter

Celuien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
Hmmm.... maybe it would be best if Eodwine gets knocked out and goes into a coma for the next three weeks.....
I like idea that even less than suicidal innocent LMP self-votes in Werewolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny
Sorn's Estate to Edoras is a full day's walk, and about 7-8 hours' ride. (Notice Lin was kidnapped in mid-morning, and it was evening/suppertime when they arrived at the estate.) I'm not entirely sure in what direction it lies, and shall leave exact location up to Tara...what do you think? More in the direction of the mountains, or rolling pastures?
Garstan's been thinking about that time frame, though I forget where I posted his reasoning about Lin's not being too far away.

Quote:
I don't know if it's a good idea to go interviewing those on the list with no evidence to go on...too much of a risk of antagonizing someone who has no real ill-will towards anyone. I think Firefoot said much the same thing. How can we manage using the list without violating an "innocent until proven guilty" principle?
Along the same lines as above, we could apply geography if the list includes people who are too far from Edoras to be likely candidates. Also, I like the careful questioning of connected people idea. Or even coming up with ways to cleverly investigate the people on the list in person without actually confronting them. Spies can work for both sides.