View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 01:19 PM   #287
Falathion
Pile O'Bones

Falathion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"Yer thinkin alot there, arn't ya?" Turgon said, beaming a smile at Jesse. The wizard returned an unconfortable look.

"Bah!" Turgon sighed. "To yer question. I am here with me caravan actually. Comin from the mighty boulders of the Bluemountains. Me brother is in town also. Running around the town he is, trying to find some friend of his that has offered money for some iron ore." He snickered softly at the thought of gold and mines.

"Anyway, we are heading for Bree, and then south to Tharbad. And if we have something left to trade or sell, we'll probably head all the way to Edoras." Turgon smiled, and the wizard returned it.

"A long journey lays ahead..." Turgon grinned. "And sore feet!" He chuckled and nodded. "Dwares weren't made for walking long distances." He giggled. "But for gold and gleaming stones we'll do anything."

"So what is yer buissness here in the Shire? Why passing through here? That is not common to me understandings?"