View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:35 AM   #562
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Part Two

The Elf warrior fought long and hard along the long and hard road. We’re not sure why…

No one would have believed that The Might had any sense of direction. But that is unimportant.

Jabba the Hut, a Sarlacc (the worm on Tatooine) and an imperial AT_ST walker (the walkers on Endor) have stolen pigs and are taking them to McSauron's to be transformed into burger meat.

A Little Green did a little picture… Sorry, that was just awful… I’ll think of something better to say next time.

Oddwen Fell apart. Then got back together. Then fell apart again. Then wrote this. Then got back together again.

Vile creatures from Star Wars descend upon McSauron's domain with stolen pigs and intent to maintain McSauron's reputation for mystery meat

It is very likely that Nogrod will be arrested for this:

Finduilas never imagined such a scene. So it was understandably difficult to describe…

Sauron insists that his Restaurant is cool, as it features entertainment by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vadar, and other Star wars hero's who's morals agree with Saurons, and as it serves wonderful food such as Mystery Pig Macs, for such affordable prices as $3.95

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 01-25-2008 at 03:39 AM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote