View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:34 AM   #561
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up Here It Be! - Part One

So, for this time, for a novelty, we began with a picture of epic proportions…

Nimrodel was terrified. So full of fear that all we got was this:

Though Phantom and Alien tried to stop him, Gandalf stole a piggy from the orphanage to impress his manager, Sauron, at KFC by making the poor swine the new secret ingredient.

Aganzir’s dreadful prophesies were coming true! Indeed, after a picture drawing session it became all to clear… and horrible…

Legate was fed up of the usual things. As we shall see…

“Detective Phantom and his sidekick Alien investigate a new case. Why does Gandalf capture little pigs from local pig orphanage? Does it have anything to do with Sauron's newly opened fast food restaurant?”

Lommy’s days were numbered. Numbered 1 to 10. She later took her calendar back to the shop and then on the back of her receipt, she drew this masterpiece.

Volo was confused. So were we all. And this was the result of all that confusion…

Respected Professor G. Mithrandir is peacefully walking from the Pig Orphanage to McSauron's hamburger bar. G. Mithrandir has a sack over his shoulder which goes "oink", but it's purely a coincidence - or so private detectives P. Hantom and A. Lien think

Last edited by Hookbill the Goomba; 01-25-2008 at 06:31 AM.
Hookbill the Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote