View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #240
Ozban
Haunting Spirit

Ozban has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
If Skip is innocent, then the whole wagon was built by innocents.
What a "funny" thought.

I really like Skip's posts analyzing Legate. And I tend to vote for him today. First he openly doubts Pitch's furryness. And than he washes his hands, by voting Lottie.
Same he did the day before. He made his case against her, never wavered (that itself looks weird, considering lack of any evidence). Truth is, that his second Lottie-vote might have been just a rushed, it was first vote on second lynch, and Leg was going off, but it more likely was calculated move, because Pitch's lynching was unavoidable, and it's much better-looking this way than, propeling secong wagon in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Then, after some seemingly meaningless chatter Legate is first to raise concerns about that Shasta-Lottie exchange.
He didn't vote for Shasta actually (D1), but he started discussion that led to it, and then he voted Lottie, but not sooner than first Shasta-vote was cast (by Lottie actually)

I just don't trust him, I will probably vote for him if something big doesn't happen.

Later...

Edit: X'ed from 235 onwards.

Last edited by Ozban; 10-10-2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: X'ed from 235 onwards.
Ozban is offline   Reply With Quote