View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:31 AM   #21
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
what I've said is no more useful to the game than the inside jokes I was complaining about.
I don't really think we can avoid inside jokes. I mean, the whole Barrow-Downs is full of them, and naturally WWers have even more. Now it just happens that lots of people met each other in the summer which led to more jokes for the time being. I made inside jokes when I commented on you & skip's playing styles before you had even posted, only those are jokes everyone that has been playing WW potentially knows. And if there had been a newbie playing, I wouldn't have let it stop me doing it.

Besides, even if inside jokes feel annoying, they aren't completely useless. Imagine I was the seer and dreamed of wolf!you. Not wanting the wolves to turn their attention to me, I could say "A Little Green is all innocent, truly indeed" and if Lommy was playing, she would know I wasn't quite so convinced that was the case. (That's something that has to do with our RPG.)