View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 02:30 PM   #3929
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael View Post
I believe there's still time for a small game (and I'm looking for 15 players tops) but I'd still need a co-mod to make sure that everything can be played out properly if the game takes longer and I'm found without Interweb.
It would sure be the most safe if you'd have an actual co-mod named already when the game begins but if you could handle the first one or two days I quess you could count on someone of the first drop-outs to become your co-mod. I myself would like more to play as I've modded quite recently. But as I've been lynched three times in a row on Day1 so you could count on me if I'm going to continue this sad trend...

Have you tried to PM anyone about it Farael? I'd guess it's easier to find a co-mod that way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor
What type of game would it be? Something wacky, or a more traditional werewolf game?
I guess most of the people are looking forwards to a few more traditional games right now but in the end it's always the mod who decides these things...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote